Q&T Vietnamese Kitchen has a full drinks list. Our selection includes sparkling, white, rosé and red wines along with beers and soft drinks. Our specialties include our homemade lemonade, Vietnamese coffee and Vietnamese iced coffee.
- Tiger Beer£3.90
- Saigon Beer£4.20
- Beavertown Neck Oil (IPL)£4.90
- Beavertown Gamma Ray£4.90
- House Wine - Glass£4.20
- House Wine - Bottle£16.00
Gin & Tonic
- Gordon’s Premium Pink£4.50
- Mojito - White Rum, Mint, Lime & Soda£6.90
- Pina Colada - White Rum, Coconut Cream, Pineapple Juice£6.90
- San Floriano Pinot Grigio - Italy£18.00
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc - New Zealand£20.00
- Grand Noir Chardonnay - France£20.00
- Louis Jadot Chablis - France£26.00
- Errazuriz Estate Merlot - Chile£18.00
- Grand Noir Pinot Noir - France£20.00
- Victoria Park Cabernet Sauvignon - Australia£21.00
- Septima Malbec - Argentina£20.00
- Victoria Park Shiraz Viognier - Australia£19.00
Rosé & Sparkling Wine
- Le Petit Chat Rosé - France£15.00
- Scavi & Ray Prosecco - Italy£24.00
- Homemade lemonade£4.20
- Cranberry Spritz - Cranberry Juice, Mint, Lime & Soda£4.50
- Coke or Diet Coke£2.90
- Tango or 7up£2.00
- Orange, Apple or Cranberry Juice£2.00
- Vita Coco Natural Coconut Water£2.90
- Water still or sparkling: small£1.80
- Water still or sparkling: large£3.50
Coffees and teas
- Ca phe phin£3.20(Vietnamese coffee slow brewed at your table, served black or with condensed milk)
- Ca phe sua da£4.20(Vietnamese iced coffee, served black or with condensed milk)
- Jasmine tea£1.50 per person
- Tea Pigs Bag (caffeine free)£2.00Camomile, Peppermint, Lemon & Ginger
Please notify us if you are allergic to any ingredients prior to placing your order.
Full allergen information is available upon request from a member of staff.
A 10% service charge is added to the bill.
We accept cash and cards but not cheques.